Nowadays, every person is curious about the profession he/she has to choose for the future, which suits him/her. Being a notary is no exception. It’s a nice choice.
A notary is assigned or appointed by the government. Even a notary works for the public, but he does not receive any salary from the court or the government, but they charge it for service rendered.
Duties of a notary:
The duties of a notary are following:
- Find out fraud or corruption.
- Attest the state of mind of the parties.
- Give a notarial certificate for the documents.
- Witnessing the authenticity of documents.
- Handling loans, marriage certificates, contracts, and other legal documents. Etc.
Education and training to become a notary:
It is a simple process. You just need to pass an online exam or a background check that you do not have any criminal record, and even sometimes, your family does not have criminal records.
But it varies from state to state. You have to check the requirements which are required to become a notary in your place of residence by searching on the internet. Also, there is some kind of training which notaries have to take in the form of online exams, seminars or workshops, etc., presented by different colleges.
The general procedure includes:
- Taking the state qualification according to the state requirements of your place.
- Submit an application to the state.
- Pay the state’s fee, which also varies according to your state.
- Getting training may be online or through seminars.
- Pass a state-administered exam according to your state requirements.
- Background check of yourself and your family.
- Receive commission certificate.
- Buy your notary supplies.
There are a lot of Questions you face starting from, Why to become a notary? How much does it cost to become a notary?
What sort of Notary supplies are needed in my state?
Is notary training necessary for your state? How long will it take to complete the course? Etc.
Well, as much as you will search about it as much as you will know about the details of it.
With an additional salary, a notate has many other benefits. A notate does not serve the employer, but he takes a salary from him, and he serves the state or government which don’t provide him.
The cost of becoming a notary varies from state to state according to the fee of application, notary training, background screening, required notary supplies. Etc.
Basically, Notary needs three notate supplies; certificates, a seal for stamping certificates, and a journal to keep recording. Its course, exam, training time varies according to your state.
If you desire to become a notate, you have to search about the requirements of your state. What kind of certificates do they offer or what kind of training do they give or prefer for notaries.
Also read: how to remove pimple marks naturally at home