The largest video-sharing website today, Youtube, offers its users a great service with videos in a variety of content. If you are a YouTube content producer, we are confident that you care about the quality of your videos. There are far more content producers on YouTube today than ever before. And those who make better quality content stand out. Video quality means well edited video. Editing YouTube videos is an important and necessary process. Because one of the most important characteristics that people pay attention to when watching and watching a video is whether it is well edited or not. So, we’re going to tell you how to edit YouTube videos today.
How to use a YouTube video editor?
YouTube Video Editor is the editing tool most used by YouTube video creators. This service is a very simple editing tool, and after uploading the video, you can still edit it. To use YouTube Video Editor, follow the steps below.
- Open your browser and go to the YouTube website. Sign in to your account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will see your avatar. Click on it and select the YouTube Studio option.
- Then click on the “Video” section in the left corner of the screen. You will see a list of videos that you have posted or edited on your channel.
- Select the video you want to edit and click on the title of that video.
- Finally, click the “Editor” button on the left side of the page. Now you can edit your YouTube video however you want.
YouTube video editor features
Unfortunately, YouTube Video Editor doesn’t have as many features as other video editing apps, but it does have some basic editing tools. Now let’s take a look at what video editing features this service has.
You can crop your video using this service. After you’ve shared your video, you still have the option to crop it, but there is a condition. This condition is that your video must not exceed 10,000 views. If you want to trim the beginning or end of a video, simply click the Trim button next to the video timer and above the timeline bar.
You can blur a face or object in your video
You can use the YouTube video editor to blur an object or face that you don’t want to see in the video. After opening the video you want to edit, click the Add Blur option. You will see two different options; Face blur and custom blur. You can select the one you want and after that click the Save button.
You can add the final screen to your video
YouTube content producers often add a final screen to the end of their videos. This way, you can not only complete the video right away, but also get more views by directing your viewers to other videos. If you want to add a playlist, another video, or a subscribe button at the end of your video, click Add Last Screen in the timeline bar. You can choose the final screen from templates, or you can create the final screen yourself.
How to edit YouTube videos with video editing programs?
There are many video editing programs now, and thanks to these programs, we can edit our videos in much more detail. These programs are available for both YouTube video editing and video editing from other platforms. Unlike YouTube Video Editor, you can edit a lot more with such programs. You can play with video lights, change the direction of the video, play with colors, and more. Don’t forget that you can attract more viewers with higher quality videos.
There are many video editing programs on the market, some of the most famous are:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, the most widely used professional editing software, is not free but affordable for the best results.
- Apple Final Cut Pro: For Apple users, offers professional video editing support. It’s not free, but there are many professional editing options.
- Movie Maker is free and easy to use. If you want a basic version and a Windows user, then this is the best editing program you can use.
- iMovie is free video editing software for Mac users, it’s even free, has many features and is suitable for professional editing.
- Sonny Movie Studio Platinum – If you want a professional grade tool and want to become one of the leading YouTube video producers, Sonny Movie Studio Platinum is all you need. You can even edit movies from scratch to final content using only this software.
- Pinnacle Studio is another of the most professional YouTube editing programs you can use. Pinnacle Studio has many features that can help you create the best video content.
Why should I edit my YouTube videos?
By improving the picture, sound and color quality of your video, you will get more views. If you are a YouTube content creator, it will be very helpful for you to edit your video as your goal is to attract more viewers. Video editing programs that allow you to cut and remove the places you want to cut from your videos, i.e. they are usually free. There are also paid programs as they offer more options. You can choose one of these programs and edit your videos in much better quality according to your wishes and needs.
I want to use the blur effect in my YouTube video, but this video has over 10,000 views. Do I need to delete the video and upload it again?
Not really. Because YouTube allows you to use the blur function for videos with over 10,000 views. Blur Face or Custom Blur is the only edition you can use in any video without criteria.
Should I use YouTube Video Editor or another service to edit my video?
In fact, it all depends on what you want. If you think your video quality is good and you don’t need to edit too much, YouTube Video Editor is enough for you. Otherwise, other services will be better for you.
Can I blur a moving subject in a video with YouTube Video Editor?
Yes. When you select a custom blur feature to blur it, YouTube detects it and tries to blur that object throughout the video.
In this article, we will show you how to edit YouTube videos. You can briefly edit YouTube videos in two ways. You can edit your videos on YouTube or using other programs. Editing is important because the more you edit a video, the better the video quality, and that video will better engage your audience. Therefore, if you are a content creator and want to reach a wider audience, video editing is very important.
Also read: how to make cold brew coffee