How to curl hair? Are you not gifted with curls by mother nature? No problem! With these simple techniques, you can easily conjure gentle beach waves, glamorous curls, or corkscrew curls into your hair! Plus: a curling iron is not necessary – curling with straightening irons works just as well. Not only do curls with straighteners look great, but the result is also worth seeing with curlers. Let’s curl up!
Make curls with the curling iron.
With the curling iron, the intensity and direction of the curls can be easily controlled. The wider the attachment, the bigger the curls. This curling iron tutorial is guaranteed to work:
- Spread curling foam into dry hair and knead well. Here, too, heat protection is critical!
- Wrap a single strand around the curling iron, loosen it carefully after about 10 seconds and let it cool.
- In this way, the entire head is machined.
- Finally, bend forward and shake your hair well – fix with hairspray, and the curly hairstyle is ready!
By the way: It does not always need hot temperatures to shape the hair as desired. This is how curls succeed without any heat !
Make curls with the hairdryer. How to curl hair
Big waves of volume are back and conquering our hearts. But how do you get that fluffy blow-out look at the home? Voluminous waves and soft curls best achievements with a blow dryer and round brush, but it’s not that easy. Because handling the round brush has to learn and requires a lot of patience. And not only that, because after just a few strands, your arms get pretty heavy. The solution: a hairdryer! It has a round brush head and dries the hair in the desired shape. Some even turn so that the volume look in the hair guarantee success.
The beauty world particularly impresses a hairdryer because it sucks in hair strands as if by magic and dries them into curls. A minimum of heat requires for this. With the Dyson Airwrap *, you can create a wide variety of rings, waves, and volume looks. With the different attachments, you can quickly switch between a sleek look, curls, and big waves and thus design your hairstyle individually. The hairdryer is quite expensive, but it impresses beauty fans with its range.
This is how you get curls with the curler. How to curl hair
The same applies to curlers: the larger the diameter, the larger the curls.
- In the beginning, knead a little mousse into towel-dried hair.
- Then divide the hair into three parts: topcoat, left side, and right side.
- Now a strand can separate that is a little thinner than the curler.
- Pull the strand taut and twist it onto the curler, starting with the tip.
- Fix with a bobby pin if the curlers don’t hold up on their own.
- Continue strand by strand in this way.
- When all of the hair is wound up, blow-dry for about 10 minutes and leave the curlers in the hair for at least three hours.
- Carefully loosen the curlers, shape the hair with your fingers and finally fix it with hairspray.
And of course, there is also the option of a perm. Here we inform you about the new techniques, duration, and durability of a permanent wave. Or how about a volume wave? This technique gives the hair more fullness without the hair having to firmly curl.
Crepe hair: How to get curls with the crepe iron
This trend from the 2000s is making its comeback and now call crimped hair. In this case, the hair lengths do not entirely work with the crepe iron, but only individual strands. Since the hair exposes to intense heat, like when curling with the straightening iron or curling iron, you should make sure that it is in a dehydrate state. Heat protection is also essential. That’s how it works:
- Separate the desired strand from the rest of the hair and work with the crepe from the hairline to the tips
- Do not pull the crepe iron through your hair, but keep putting the iron on again and working downwards.
- Finally, let the hair cool down well and fix it with a bit of hairspray.
Also Read: How to make sour cream